This year we are introducing our new and easy online Back-to-School registration process for ALL new and returning families! Please follow the instructions below to complete your student's registration for the 2017-2018 school year. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 505-438-8585.
Required Back-to-School Forms:
1. EnrollMe Registration Process
Please click the link above to enter our new EnrollMe system. You should have received an email with your login and password. If you need this information, please contact our office at 505-438-8585.
- In the case of students with more than one household, only one household will need to do the registration.
- Follow the screens for your student(s). The system will save information as you go and you can log back in to finish filling out the information until you have clicked "Submit". After that you will not be able to alter information.
- You will be asked to fill in the sex of your student, and we are working on getting this entry field to be inclusive of all gender identities. Please choose your student's current gender identity.
2. Handbooks and Handbook Agreement Form
Please select the Handbook for your child's class. Once you have read the Handbook, please sign the Handbook Agreement Form (link at end of Handbook.)
3. Payment of Fees:
Back-to-School Fees are due by August 18, 2017. Click here for a summary of Back to School Fees.
You may pay through our online payment system, or by mailing a check to our school office at:
Santa Fe School for the Arts & Sciences, 5912 Jaguar Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87507
4. Sign Up for the Santa Fe Renaissance Fair:
The Santa Fe Renaissance Fair is the largest event in Santa Fe County, drawing 10,000 people to the two-day weekend event! In partnership with El Rancho de las Golondrinas, we raise needed funds for our school. To be a success, we need all hands on deck! We ask that every family join in the fun and help in some way. If we fill every single volunteer slot, we can raise $15,000 or more for classroom supplies and campus repairs/maintenance, neither of which is fully covered by tuition and fees.
Two or more adults and kids (two or more families) are needed for each shift. This allows people to split the shift and take breaks during the 3 hour shift. COME IN COSTUME AND YOU COULD WIN PRIZES! PRIZES FOR MOST ENTHUSIASTIC SHIFTS AND BEST CLASS PARTICIPATION! Make a day of it! Before or after your shift, you and your family can enjoy the fun and festivity of the fair - Clan Tynker, jousting, fairy village, 3 stages of entertainment, and much more! Sign up here.
For more information, please contact Perli Cunanan at email@example.com or 438-8585.
Optional Back-To-School Opportunities:
Class Supply Lists
Summer Reading Lists