(La versión en español)
Dear Reading is Magic families,
It’s time for the Santa Fe Renaissance Faire! Saturday and Sunday, September 15 & 16, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We invite your family to join us for this community event that draws 9,000 people to El Rancho de las Golondrinas!
Anyone age 13 and older will need a VIP ticket. Children 12 and under are free.
Please call our school at 438-8585 to confirm you are picking up your tickets at 5912 Jaguar Drive. Our office is open Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. If you would like to pick up your tickets at Reading Quest, please call Perli at 505-660-8820.
FAIR ENTRY AND PARKING
You must bring your VIP tickets for anyone age 13 and older to get free admission to the Faire. When you arrive, present your VIP tickets at the VIP CHECK-IN tent outside the front gate. We will try to have an Arts & Sciences Greeter, so you don’t need to wait in line. If you have any problems, you can call Perli at 660-8820.
Once through the gate, go to the Arts & Sciences GAMES area. You will receive free tokens to play games and win prizes! Tell the Token Booth sellers you are with Reading is Magic and tell them your Reading is Magic student’s name.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO LAS GOLONDRINAS
- From Santa Fe via I-25 Take I-25 south and exit at 276.
- Stay right to head north on the 599 Bypass
- Get into the left lane immediately and turn left, at the light, onto West Frontage Road
- Go approx. ½ mile, and turn right onto Los Pinos Rd.
- Travel 3.2 miles on Los Pinos Rd. 334 Los Pinos Road
TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF AND KIDS
Please wear sunscreen and drink plenty of water.
Here is a checklist:
- VIP Tickets for anyone age 13 and older
- Water Bottle